Saturday, May 2, 2015

Hello May



Well May has arrived and I have all sorts of happy going on in my life!! 



I adore May! The buds are on the trees, my yard is green, it's time for BBQ, family cookouts, late night fires, star gazing, evening bike rides and never eating inside again until September :) The list could go on and on! Also, May has already brought some excitement to our lives!

I have a new niece that arrived this morning, and she is a doll! As gorgeous as can be, and I can not wait for those precious newborn snuggles!! I also am booked with orders into June, and that is always exciting and good news for me!

However, the most exciting business news that May has brought me is being accepted by the Prince Albert Council of the Arts into the Evergreen Artisan Market this fall at the E.A. Rawlinson Center!! The market runs Friday, November 13th, 4pm-9pm and Saturday, November 14th, 10am-5pm. There will be fabulous artisans featured from all across Saskatchewan, a great selection of live music, and a delightful food Bistro! I am just so honored and excited to be a part of this event, and I encourage you all to mark it on your calendars! I will be working hard from now until then to create some of my best and most creative designs!!


Also, a fabulous event I am fully supporting and having a small part in is Bloom's NICU Gala! The Gala is May 8th, and tickets are available at http://www.obrianseventcentre.ca/ or if you can't attend, donations can be made at http://www.nicuannualfundraiser.com/. This fundraiser is near and dear to my heart and I can't think of a more worthy cause to support!

This week my projects include some hand embroidery on some sweet mother/daughter aprons, finishing all the Mother's Day orders, shipping and delivering them, and basically locking myself in the studio for the week! Hopefully I'll have some fun new designs to share in a few days :)

Happy Saturday!




No comments:

Post a Comment